Thursday 8 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Seventeen

I had a nice quiet day.

Zita and I had a nice before toasts walk. 

Then Zita drove Emmet to his other university.

Then she came home to get all dressed up. In her nice clothes. And Craig too.

Because Zita and Craig had to go to say goodbye to Uncle George's father.

He just died. Before he went to heaven. Oh dear. 

There were lots and lots and lots of Scotsman there. With bagpipes. And Scotsman's dresses. 

The bagpipes even played the very sad goodbye to you song. That was nice. 

But bagpipes play too much sad music. It is known.

I guarded the house when everybody was away. Then I had a little nap. On the big comfy bed. 

Last night Uncle George and cousin Christina and Mister Nick came to our house for a nice visit. 

They did not want any cheese. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Mister Nick's parents are taking care of all their dogs. Because everybody is here. That is nice. 

They like nice dogs. That is good. 

Zita had to go to the way too small office this afternoon. After the saying goodbye party. 

Then she brought my friend Emmet home from his other university. 

Because it is an all windy too much rain day. 

We did not play catch the ball so much today. Because of the windy rain. 

All of my friend Emmet's classes at his other university are all about way way old Ireland. 

All the way way old stories. And his friends the way old Gods. When they used to live there. 

And all the people who used to just steal everybody's cows. Oh dear. That is not right. 

A long long time ago all my old relatives used to chase cow stealers away. 

And chew them all up. Until they were all gone. Ha. Good for us. 

Last night Craig forget that is was my tasty dinnertime. I tried to remind him. A lot. 

But he did not understand. Oh dear. Maybe because he is way old. Maybe. 

Then Zita remembered. Ha. I did not starve to death even a little bit. 

Craig gave me extra cheesie treats. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita needed my help this afternoon. To go to our nice bank. Way up on the busy street. Ha. 

I always help Zita to go to the bank. I always get giant treats from the nice people at our bank. 

Because I am a polite waiting dog. Ha. Good for me. 

I do not like Niamh's all empty room. It is not so nice anymore. 

It does not smell like my friend Niamh. It just smells like spic and span. Oh dear. That is not right. 

There are no little lights all over the bed.  And it is way too quiet. Oh dear. 




No comments:

Post a Comment