Friday 2 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Eleven

We did not get up way early today. Because Zita and Niamh are going to the far away university and are not here.

Craig did not even have real coffee. Oh dear. I did not have toasts today. 

Craig and Zita always have toasts with me. But Zita is not here. That is not right. 

I did not eat my toasts. Too bad for me. 

Lee and Cara came to visit me. Then we went for a nice walk. Altogether. That was good.

When I got home I ate my toasts. And my tasty breakfast. Ha.

The professor Jill came to visit. She did not have my friend Jamie. 

She was going to take me for a nice walk. 

I did not go. Cara and Lee and I already had our nice walk. 

It is nice to have visitors. Visitors are my favourite. 

I had to keep Craig company last night. When he was all fast asleep. On the big bed. 

Because Zita was sleeping in a comfy hotel. Nearly near to the far away university. 

She was not here in her comfy bed. Oh dear. 

I do not like it when things are all different. It is known. 

Today Niamh saw a little bear. Near the to far away highway. Oh dear. 

Bears are very dangerous. She told us about it on Craig's flat computer. 

The black go fast car is way faster than bears. That is good. 

Craig and Emmet had lots of used food last night. For their tasty dinner. 

Emmet made it. All by himself. Ha. That is nice. 

My friend ZoĆ«'s mother came to visit me today too. And get more important papers. Ha. 

I had lots of visitors today. That is good.

My friend Lee and Cara and I went for my before dinner nice walk today. That was good. We did not get all lost. Good for us. 

Niamh sends me lots of pictures so I will not just forget her. That is good. 

I would not forget my family. They are my family. 

Dogs never forget their own families. Even if they are in far away paces. For a long time. Because we are dogs. It is known. 

Craig and Emmet are going out for their tasty dinner tonight. To another restaurant. 

Not Craig's old friends breakfast restaurant. 

They are going to the very fat hamburger restaurant. On our busy street. 

I will guard the house. All by myself. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment