Friday 16 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Five

Zita and I had a long nice walk today. Because it was a very beautiful morning.

Not even one cloud.

When we were all at home Craig was wide awake. And we had our toasts. Ha.

That is good.

My friend Niamh talked to us last night. From her far away university in Halifax.

I heard her on Zita's telephone.

She spilled paint on her brand new duvet cover. Oh dear.

She had to go to a store to buy a new one. With her very own money. Oh dear.

And a sneezing cold has caught her. Oh dear.

 Craig told me Niamh is going to come home to visit me.

In a little while. For just a little while. She is going to fly on an aeroplane.

From her far away university to our own house. Ha. That is good.

Then she will sleep in her own comfy bed. Ha.

 I will wake her up. In the morning. Ha. Good for me.

We did not watch any nice detectives last night. On the television. I do not know why.

Maybe because Craig had to have a spic and span bath last night. Maybe.

He does not smell like my friend Craig when he has a bath. I do not like that so much. Too bad for me.

Craig had to go to the make you neat and tidy shop today. Before our tasty lunch.

To make him all neat and tidy again. That is good. He was not so tidy. It is known.

 Zita was very busy with all the rascal ladies today. Because they are all away.

All over the whole country. And Zita is here.

 Emmet has to go to his all about the far away Russians class this afternoon.

 It is at his nice university. Not his other too many cars university.

Now he will know why all the old trains just fell over. Ha.

That will be interesting. Zita had to go to get her new computer to talk to her phone.

And not get all confused. And Craig has to go to get my tasty just for me food.

From my nice hospital. And drive my friend Emmet to his nice university. I will guard the house all by myself. Ha.

I will get peanut butter treats. Because I am a good guarder.

No comments:

Post a Comment