Thursday 22 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty One

Zita and I got up early today. Craig did not get up. Too bad for him.

We went for a nice walk. There were some scary noises but my friend Zita was very brave. Ha. Good for us.

It is nearly hot out today. That is silly. It should be nice and cool. 

Because all the leafs are starting to fall on the ground. Silly weather.

There were lots of awful squirrels this morning. Everywhere. 

I hate squirrels. Squirrels always get me in trouble. Oh well.

Zita had to go to the too small office this morning. 

My friend Emmet went with her. Because his other university is not so far from the too small office.

Today is Emmet's all day at his other university day. 

When Zita came home we had extra toasts. Ha. Good for us. 

Craig finished all the writing for the nice Queen before we had the extra toasts. 

So he had toasts with us too. That is good.

We saw Niamh on Zita's telephone at lunchtime. Niamh is too small on the telephone. 

That is not right. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Craig went to visit his mother. After lunchtime. 

She always forgets that I am a beautiful lady dog. Because she is way old. Oh well. 

Last night we had special late at night in the big bed toasts. Ha. Craig eats toasts very slowly. 

Even when I put my feet right on him. Too bad for me. Oh well.

I always wait for my family to come home at my watching window. 

Sometimes Craig comes to help me watch. That is good. 

Watching out you window with you friends does not get you in trouble. 

If the the squirrels come and run on you own beautiful patio. They will just scare all the squirrels far away. I hate squirrels.

After Zita came back to our house Emmet was there too. That is good. 

Emmet talked to his new all about way old Ireland professor about the pictures of our dangerous relatives. 

From way far away a long time ago. He was way interested. Maybe he does not have any dangerous relatives. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

Maybe our relatives had dangerous fierce dogs too. Just like me. Maybe.

Zita looked at Emmet's new story. So it will be just all beautiful. That is good. 

We went for our nice before dinnertime walk. But only a very little one. Because of the all of the sudden windy rain. 

We did not want to be all soggy. Ha. Good for us.






No comments:

Post a Comment