Monday 5 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Fourteen

I had a nice sleep. We went to bed early last night. Ha. Good for me.

And we got up early too. It was a very beautiful morning outside. 

I had a nice nap on my side yard flat stones. 

We had toasts today. Early. I had toasts with only Craig. But not Zita too. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Sometimes I forget Zita is not here. You alway forget things you do not want to remember. 

Zita is still in far away. She went to visit the giant ocean yesterday. To visit Peggy. All by herself. Oh dear. 

The giant ocean is all full of whales. And dangerous eat you all up sharks. Emmet told me. 

Emmet does not like oceans so much. He is right. You can drown in oceans. And be dead. 

You can not drown in your comfy bed. With your own pillows. And your cosy duvet. It is known.

Craig said Zita would be home soon. I do not like the word soon. 

There are too many soons. They are not all the same. It is known. 

When Craig brought Emmet home last night. They came home with brand new pizzas. 

From the special too much cheese pizza store. Ha.

Craig and I had used pizza for our tasty lunch today. Ha. Good for us. 

Emmet's other university starts tomorrow. Ha. 

Now he is downstairs in his comfy nearly a bed chair.  He is reading all his new books. With his Irish tea. 

His own nice university starts very soon too. Emmet will be very busy. At two universities. Oh dear. 

Emmet went for a long walk this afternoon. Because it is a very beautiful day outside. 

He could not buy his own icy tea today. Because it is a for everybody holiday. 

And all the stores are closed. But not Mister Kettleman's store. 

Because everybody needs lots of tasty bagels. Everyday. That is good. 

Craig watched a football game this afternoon. It was not his team. It was somebody else's team. 

I did not watch. I had a nice nap. And looked out my watching window. It was very busy on my street today. 

Because there were lots of maybe nearly just lost people. I think they were all looking for Mister Kettleman's store. Oh well.




No comments:

Post a Comment