Monday 12 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty One

I had a very quiet nice day.

Because everybody was very busy.  

Craig drove Emmet to his other university early in the morning. 

You have to go early to Emmet's other university. Before the way too many cars get there too.

Craig did not even have his too much coffees. Or even his toasts. Too bad for me. 

Then he had to go to a long meeting for our nice Queen. Downtown in another giant office. 

Zita and I had toasts after Craig and Emmet went away. 

But Zita forgot all about my toasts and she ate all them. By herself. 

There was not even any for me. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

So I got a carrot treat instead. 

Then Zita had to talk to all the rascal ladies on the telephone. Again. 

We had a nice walk first. That is good. We did not see anybody at all. Just us. 

I did not see the giant bird today. Maybe it is all full up with fish and flew away. On its vacation. 

I had to be as quiet as a rock. When Zita was talking to everybody. Ha. I was very quiet. Good for me.

Then Craig was home and we had a nearly way too late lunch. We had a tasty just butter sandwich. 

On the special only for tasty sandwiches bread. 

Then he had to write lots of interesting stories for our nice Queen. 

I had a long nap on the big comfy bed. Ha. Good for me. 

Emmet has lots and lots to read for his two universities. Niamh too. At her far away university. 

One day it was so full of fog Niamh could not see the ocean. From her new beautiful library. 

Giant oceans make lots of foggy days. Then you cannot even see you nose. Oh dear. 

I can always see my nose. Because it is not way too small. Ha. Good for me. 

Before our nice walk Zita went to the make you all fit store. Again. 

You cannot eat chocolate if you do it go to the make you fit store. Zita told me. Oh well. I cannot eat chocolates. 

I got big cheesie treats on my tasty dinner tonight. Because of the no toasts this morning. Ha. Good for me. 

Maybe we will watch some of Mister Tom's brand new from way far away programs tonight. On the television. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment