Sunday 4 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Thirteen

I am still the only lady in my whole house. Oh dear. That is not right.

I have to stay at my watching window. To look for Zita and Niamh. 

But they are still in the far away. Sometimes I forget. Oh dear. 

I still have to watch everything. Because I have to guard the whole house. When Zita is far away. It is my job.

Last night my friend Niamh had to sleep in her new little bedroom. 

On her not even very big bed. Oh dear. At her nice far away university. Oh dear. 

And Zita had to sleep in the old church. All by herself. Not here in her own comfy bed. Oh dear.

I had to sleep at the top of the comfy bed nearly all night. To guard Craig. Oh dear. 

Today Niamh has to go to lots of important meetings. To learn all about the nice far away university. 

So she will not get all lost and fall into the giant ocean. Oh dear.

Then Niamh and Zita had to go buy tasty snacks to put in Emmet's little refrigerator. 

Niamh's nice far away university has lots and lots of restaurants. 

With even tasty good for you food. You can even eat your tasty dinner late late at night. Right in the university. That is good. 

Craig had to get up early this morning. We had our toasts in the den. 

Because the very noisy little cars were on the television this morning. 

I got cheesie treats on my breakfast this morning. 

Because Craig said I have been very busy. Guarding my house. Good for me. 

We did not go to see the nice farmers today. Because Zita is just in far away Halifax. Helping Niamh. Oh well. 

There are lots of people walking in my neighbourhood today. I do not know them. 

They are just here visiting. Because tomorrow is a holiday. I do not know why.

There are lots of just all full up to the top cars too. All looking for for new houses to fill all up.

Because there are lots of people going to Emmet's nice university. 

And sometimes they live here for just a little while. Before they go home to their own house. 

Just like Niamh at her nice just far away university. Oh well. 

Zita and I see them on our nice walks. Because they get all lost. 

And we have to tell them where the nice university is. Or Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel store. Ha. Good for us.

Craig took Emmet to his friends apartment so they can just all play their magic game. 

Because Emmet's other university starts very soon. Then everybody will be very busy. 

My friend Lee and I went for a nice walk this afternoon. When Craig was just away for a little while. That was nice. 

But the sidewalks were all full up with people. Because it is a very nice day outside. 

All the sky is full of sunshine. Not even little clouds. Ha. Good for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment