Sunday 11 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty

It was a sleep in Sunday. But we did not have a sleep in. I do not know why.

Zita had to go to the get you all fit store. It is right beside Craig's tasty breakfast restaurant. 

We had a little walk this morning. 

Craig had to work for our nice queen this morning. We did not have even one toasts. Too bad for me.

We have lots of very windy rain last night. And noisy thunder. I barked at the thunder but it was too loud. 

I stayed with Craig and Emmet in the comfy den. To keep them all safe from the thunder. Good for me.

Zita was not home. She was out at her lady friend's not very far away house. For tasty desserts. 

Zita and Zoë's mother walked there. Even in the windy rain. Oh well.

Zoë's nice university is even father away than my friend Niamh's far away university. 

It is even on the other side of the giant mountains. On an island. Right beside the other giant ocean. Oh dear. That is too far away. 

There are too many giant oceans. It is known. Ha. 

When Zita came home from the make you fit store she had to have be as clean as can be bath. 

Because make you fit stores make you too smelly. 

If you are too smelly you cannot come in the house. Even if it is your own house. Oh dear. 

That is why you should not go for your nice walks at night. Because that is when the skunks are hiding in the bushes. 

Skunks make you very smelly. It is known. Even nice dogs. Like me. Oh dear. 

I heard my friend Niamh today. At lunchtime. But I could not find her. Anywhere. 

I looked everywhere. Even outside. Or under the dining room table. But she was not there.

She was still at her far away university. Oh well. 

She was just on Zita's telephone. She was not here at all. Oh dear. 

I do not understand telephones so much. Too bad for me. 

Lee and I went for a nice long walk. Before our nice dinner. We are good together walkers. That is good. 

Emmet and his far away friends played the secret game for a long time yesterday. 

But we cannot tell anyone. Because it is a secret game. Ha. You cannot tell people about secrets. 

Mister God will know. Too bad for you. Oh well. 

There are lots and lots of football games on the television today. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Craig and Zita had to go shopping. To bring things back that Niamh did not need. 

They brought home home the big box of Emmet's favourite all sticky buns. Ha. That is good.

Mister Tom brought us more programs for the television. That was nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment