Monday 19 September 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Twenty Eight

I had a quiet day. Because everybody was very busy.

Only Zita and I had toasts this morning. 

Because Craig had to drive Emmet to his very early in the morning class. 

At the other too many cars university. 

Then Zita and I went for our nice walk. It was a beautiful all sunny day. And not hot at all. 

Even more trees are not still all green anymore. I saw them. Oh dear.

Then Zita had to go to another all the way downtown important meeting.

I guarded the house. By myself.

I stayed at my watching window. So I can watch everything. It is my job. 

Your eyes can have nice naps when you are guarding the house. But your ears cannot. It is known. 

Then Craig and Emmet came back. They brought home the special not very good for you way tasty croissants. Ha.

Craig and I had them for our toasts instead. Because it was too late for real toasts. Ha.

Then we had some for our lunchtime too. Good for us.

Croissants are my favourite. Because I used to be French. A very long time ago. Not any more. 

Now I am Miss Poppy Taylor. I am the most excellent guarder dog. In the whole world. 

Even in way far away. Ha. And I am beautiful. Ha. 

Craig told me so. This morning. When he and Emmet got home. And the house was all safe and sound.

My friend Emmet even had giant chocolate croissants. Ha. Good for him. 

The present man brought Craig a new detective book.

It is a little book. It did not have any pictures. Oh well. Or nice helper dogs. 

Emmet is way busy writing all about Russians.

When just everybody was in charge. Sometimes. Then they were not. Oh well. 

Zita came home after my nice lunchtime nap. 

She was still very busy with all the rascal ladies. I had another nice nap.

Then she had to go downtown. Again. I do not know why.

Last night we watched the silly doctor program. He lives in way far away England. We had popcorn too. Ha. Good for me.

Craig is not so neat and tidy with popcorn. Ha.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment