Monday 28 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Seventy One

Zita came home last night. Late. After bedtime. Craig brought her home from the do not fall over train building.

I was very happy to see her. I gave her lots of kisses. And my green ball. Ha. That is good. Everybody is all home again. That is right. 

We had to get up early. Because it is an early day.

Craig could not drive Emmet to his nice university. Because the little silver car can not stop. It had to go to Mister Mike's fix your car all up store. Again. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Another Mister Bill came to my house today. To fix my watching window. And paint it until it is beautiful. 

It is not so beautiful now. Because sometimes I jump up on it. Because of the nasty squirrels. I hate squirrels. It is known.

Last night Craig and Emmet and I watched the sky for a long time. Outside. I do not know why. It was a nice night. Maybe because the moon got all lost. We found it again. That is good. 

Craig is going to work for our nice Queen again. Maybe she missed him. Ha. 

He is not going to go to a nice office all the time. Just sometimes. When he and I are not too busy. It is known.

Niamh's foot is still too fat. Because she will not just stay home until it is all better. Too bad for her. Craig said she is too stubborn. That is true. Oh well.

Zita and I went to the bank. On the busy street. It is the bank where they give nice polite dogs tasty treats. I got one. Ha. Good for me.

Then we walked all down the road beside our canal. Right to our beautiful ponds. Where my friends the ducks live. When it is not too noisy. Because of the giant diggers. 

We got a new watch in the den after dinner program. For the television. The present man brought it. 

It is all about a doctor in way far away England. He is not a detective. Just a funny doctor. 

Zita is way busy with the rascal ladies. Because of the election. It will be over soon. And we will have lots of new rascals. That is good. I think new is best.

Except for the old old Gods. And Craig. He is old too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment