Thursday 3 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Forty Six

We had a little sleep in today. Except Craig. He had a long sleep in. 

My friend Emmet was all awake before Craig. Ha. 

Emmet has to practice his Latin so he can be an way old roman. Or a mister Pope. Ha. And only eat at tasty pasta restaurants.  

Niamh's friend Lilly slept here last night. They were very noisy. Oh well. 

Lilly goes to the same school as Niamh. Not in dance a lot. She is in the write a lot of interesting stories school. 

I went on a nice walk this morning. Zita came too. So I would not get all lost. 

If I got all lost who would take care of Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh. That is why Zita comes with me. 

It is just a little too hot today. We only played catch the ball a little bit. 

We did not watch any nice detectives last night. Craig had to had a bath instead. So he was all squeaky clean. Then he went all fast asleep. Even when I sat right on top of him.  Ha.

Craig and Zita are going out for dinner tonight. To a nice restaurant.  A restaurant with table sheets. And tasty food. And wine in big bottles. With their friends. Until late. 

I am going to guard the house. And Emmet and Niamh. It is my job. That is why I get lots of cheese treats. Ha.

Zita said Sully the dog in way far away Ireland can be my cousin. Just like Orlaith. That is good. 

Orlaith and I go for nice walks. When she lives in our basement. Orlaith is at her new university. Right beside the giant ocean. 

Maybe she will see whales. That is good. Whales are very big. That is why they live in the giant ocean. Not in my pond. With my friends the ducks. Ha.  

Zita and Niamh went shopping all afternoon. Because it is nearly time for dance a lot school to start. This is my friend Niamh's last year at the dance a lot school. Oh dear. That will be sad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment