Monday 14 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Seven

It was not a rainy day today. Just a nice little windy day. With fat clouds. 

Zita and I went for a nice long walk. All over. We saw my friend Jamie and professor Jill. We walked altogether. That was nice. I had not seen Jamie for a long time. He is fine. 

Today is a way early day for everybody.

Niamh's friend Julia drove them to their dance a lot school. For the early in the morning learn how to make up your own dances class.

They went in a little white car. All by themselves. 

They can not drive Julia's father's vey old giant car. It is too long. It has a way way old television in the backseat. And a window inside. That is a silly car. 

Zita drove Emmet to his nice university. For his speak like a very old Roman class. And professor Jill's broken house war class.

When Zita came home we only had little toasts today. Oh well.

Then Zita had to talk to all the rascal ladies from all over the whole country. On the telephone. I have to be very quiet. Sometimes I forget. Oh dear. 

I am going to the make me beautiful store tomorrow. Craig told me. 

I will go in the gold big car. I will be a very brave dog and not worry. Craig and Zita will not forget me. Ha. Good for me.

Zita and Craig and Emmet watched a brand new story. Last night. On the television. It was about a long ago man who wrote famous detective stories. 

Now he is his very own detective. He has to catch people who write nasty letters to other people. That is not very nice. 

He has a helper. And a little dog. The dog does not help him very much. It is a very little dog. Not like me. Oh well. 

Zita has to go to an important meeting and Niamh has to teach dance a lot until late tonight. 

I will guard the two boys all by myself. And wait for Zita and Niamh to come home to their comfy beds.

It is cousin Ciara's sing happy birthday day. And Lilly's too. Niamh is going to see Lilly. At her house. 

She can not see cousin Ciara. She lives too far away. In way far away Ireland. 

Miss Rachel lost some of her real money there. In Ireland.

She put it on a horse. You should not put money on horses. They are too big. It will just fall off and you will loose it. Just like Miss Rachel. Ha. Too bad for her. 




No comments:

Post a Comment