Friday 18 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Sixty One

It is a beautiful day. Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. On the quiet streets. With all the way big trees. It is the streets we go on when it is way too hot. 

We did not go down our street to the pond. It is way too noisy and dirty and all covered in big diggers. Too bad for us. 

When we got home we had big fat toasts. I got a giant piece. Ha. 

Zita drove Emmet to his nice university. It is his stay all day at the university day. 

Craig went to the dance a lot school to get Niamh. At lunchtime. Her head was not feeling all ok. 

Then we made the house all spic and span. We cleaned everything. With the noisy machine. Even all the books. And the little cars in the den. Ha. 

Everything all spic and span and squeaky clean. That is good.

Niamh helped too. 

I was a big help too. I stayed in the bedroom to be a big help. Good for me.

I am going to the make me beautiful store next week. The go fast chair will not go all upside down again. Craig told me. That is good.

Niamh's head got all better so fast. She and her dance a lot friends are going to a movie. All together. Ha. 

Craig went and got Emmet at his university. Before our tasty diner time. So he would not be late and have a grumbly tummy. 

I have a nice before bedtime dessert so I do not have a grumbly tummy. That is good. Grumbly tummies are not nice at night. It is known.

Universities are very busy places. All full of people and tasty donut stores. And books. And very old professors. Emmet told me. Ha. 

Later Emmet might be a professor who knows all about the way old Gods. Only when he is way old too. 

You have to be old to be a professor. Like professor Jill. Or professor Aleck. 

Professor's have to have nice dogs. Like my friend Jamie. Ha.  That will be good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment