Tuesday 15 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Eight

I had a very too much exciting day.

I did not go to the make me beautiful store this morning. At all. 

When we went to go to Zita's big car Craig's go fast chair turned upside down. With him in it. Under the silver little car. I saw it. He was just all quiet. His head bounced on the driveway. That is not right. 

I was way upset. And I barked and barked. Craig should not be all upside down. It is known.

Zita ran out to help. I could not help. I had to stay in the house. 

Niamh ran very very fast to get doctor Susan. With no shoes on. Doctor Susan looked at him. At his head. And his eyes. 

Then she came in my house. To tell me Craig was all ok. 

That was not true. I know when people are all ok. He was not all ok.

Zita and doctor Susan's husband had to get the go fast chair from under the silver car. And help my friend Craig get in the go fast chair. Oh dear. That is not all right. 

When Craig came in the house I was way happy. I gave him lots of kisses. And Zita too. I was very worried. It is known. 

Zita thought he would have to go to the nasty food hospital. He did not. That is good. 

Then I stayed right beside him. So the go fast chair would not fall over again. 

He and Zita had two cups of too much coffee. And some toasts.

I got toasty bits because I am a good nurse. I had to stay with Craig. All day. To guard him all safe. And not all upside down.,

I will go to the make me beautiful store another day. Craig said I am still all beautiful. Ha.

Doctor Susan drove Niamh and Lilly to the dance a lot school. So they would not be late. And get in trouble. 

Craig just stayed in the den all day. With his books. We did not play catch the ball so much today. Because of the upside down. Oh dear. 

He is still the nice policeman. In France. With the brave dog. That is right. 

We had peanut butter and tasty jam sandwiches for our lunch. Me too.

Zita had to go to the way too small office. Downtown. For another meeting. I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet. Emmet is studying a lot. He made lots of Irish tea today. 

Maybe we will watch a nice quiet program on the television tonight. That would be nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment