Friday 11 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Four

SI had a nice quiet day. It is very nice outside today.

Zita and I went for a long nice walk. I did not have to have my awful nose collar on. Because I was a very good not pulling dog. Zita said I was perfect. Ha.

It is very noisy at our house. The giant diggers are way too noisy. There are lots of them today. 

They are making a huge hole just down on my street. Beside the pond. I do not like that so much. 

Then the noisy make the street clean machines come and are too noisy and scary. They do not like nice dogs. It is known.

Zita is not here. She is taking our nice newspapers to the people. And Emmet is at his nice university all day. And Niamh is at dance a lot school. 

I am just guarding Craig. That is good. 

He is not so hard to guard. We just make way fat peanut butter toasts for our lunch. Then he reads his books. In the den. I can see him. When I am on the comfy bed. On my cosy duvet. Ha.

When he reads his books too much he forgets all about his job. Playing throw the ball.

I have to remind him. Because he is getting old. I push the go fast chair with my head. Then he remembers. Ha. 

A nice professor said he would teach my friend Emmet how to talk way way way old Irish. In his very own class. 

Not professor Jill or professor Aleks. Another nice professor. Who knows all about way old things. I do not know if he has a dog. 

Professors like to teach things nobody knows. That is good. 

That is why people go to their nice universities. To learn all about things nobody knows about. 

Like the way old Gods. And how to speak nicely to them. So they won't eat you all up. Or turn you into a cat. Ha. 

Craig had to go to the other hospital tonight. Because his mother fell down again. She forgets she can not walk so well. Oh dear.






No comments:

Post a Comment