Thursday 10 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Three

Niamh did not have her tasty diner with us last night. Oh dear. 

She went to a way way loud concert with her dance a lot friends. Instead. For free. 

Now she has a sore throat. Ha. Too bad for her.

Our nice news papers came today. After Zita and I went for a nice walk. And had crunchy toasts.

I forgot they were coming and I barked at the nice men. A bit. Oh well. I did not get into trouble. The nice men know me. That is good. 

This afternoon Emmet went for a long walk to get his brand new book for his nice university. At the little funny book store. 

He went to his other bank first. To get some real money. To give to the man at the book store. It is the bank where they do not have treats for nice dogs. 

Zita and do not go there. Only the nice bank. With the tasty treats. Ha. too bad for them.

The brand new book is all about people who lived in the tall mountains long long time ago. Not our mountains. Other mountains. Far away mountains. 

This afternoon Zita brought lots and lots of our nice news papers to all the stores on the busy street. Even Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel store. 

Niamh is at the dance a lot place until late tonight. No tasty dinner with us. Too bad for her. 

Emmet is way busy learning how to read Roman. He puts all the brand new words on pieces of paper. To remember them forever. 

My friend Lee is going to be a Roman too. 

Not me. I will just stay a happy and brave dog. I already know how to do that. All by myself. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment