Thursday 17 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Sixty

It is a very beautiful day. Zita and I went for a long walk this morning. 

Last night we had a very nice walk. We went all the way to the new big bank on the busy street. 

They give very polite dogs giant treats at this bank. That is why Zita and I go there. Good for me.  

There was another dog in the bank. It was a special helper dog. I did not talk to it. You can not talk to special helper dogs. They are too busy being a big help. It is known.

Zita had to write to all the rascal ladies today. I guarded her. I was a big help too. 

Last night Lilly and Niamh were cooking bananas in the kitchen. I do not know why. They were very loud. I went in the den to guard Craig. 

We watched a program about finding way old castles. All covered up in dirt. 

It only had all falling down walls and no roof at all. You cannot live in the castle or you would be just all the time soggy. You can only look at it. Oh well. 

And dig big holes. Ha. I am a good big hole digger. It is known. 

Emmet is making long long lists of all the very old Latin words. I do not remember all the Latin words Emmet tells me. Oh well. 

Craig and I played catch the ball today. He is not so sore today. That is good. Playing catch the ball is good for you. If you are not too sore. Ha.

The squirrels were on the hedge in my side yard this morning. I chased them all away. I hate squirrels. 

They should not be in my hedge. It is not theirs. This side is mine. The other side is Maggie's. Not the silly squirrels. I hate squirrels. 

Zita used the noisy make the floors all spic and span machine this afternoon. I stayed in the bedroom. On my comfy duvet. 

Niamh is going to be at dance a lot until late tonight. We will have our tasty dinner without her. I do not like that. 

We are having own made tasty hamburgers. We are cooking them outside. On the very hot do not touch outside stove. 

Everybody should be at home. Where I know where they are. And they can give me treats for being a way good guarding everybody dog. 

I will wait up for my friend Niamh until she comes home to her big comfy bed. 

There are lots of very noisy big trucks making the brand new sidewalk. There are all sitting on my corner. 

It is not a very beautiful sidewalk. Oh dear. I will not like it so much.

I can not see my nice pond. Because of the noisy trucks. That is not right. 



No comments:

Post a Comment