Sunday 6 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Forty Nine

Today was not a bad day for me. That is good. 

I had a no digging big holes in the ground day. Good for me. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Before the way too hot came.

Then we had our coffees and toasts in the very clean side yard. With Craig. 

Even my friend Emmet was up early today. To practice all his learn to speak all in Latin. And read and read lots of stories all about Professor Jill's  broken house war. 

I saw Professor Jill on her not so fast bicycle this morning. In front of my own house. She was talking to Zita. Jamie was not there. Oh well. 

You can not take your nice dog on a bicycle. Even if it is a not so fast bicycle. 

We watched a nice detective story last night. In the den. Just me and Zita and Craig and Emmet. 

Niamh had to go to nice Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel store. With her friends. From the dance a lot school. To talk and talk. It is what friends do. 

Then she had to go out in the way dark night. To give a cat some dinner. Oh well. 

You have to give people real money to give a cat some dinner. Ha.

Niamh bought new pants yesterday. They are not very good pants. The are all full of holes. That is silly. They should be all free pants if they are just all holes. It is known. 

Niamh likes them. Even the holes. Oh well.

Zita and Niamh went to see all the nice farmers. To get way tasty food for our lunch. That is good. The farmers grow the tasty food all by themselves. For us to have delicious lunches. 

I am going to guard the house tonight. By myself. 

Because everybody is going out for a special dinner at a nice restaurant. And eat hamburgers. And too many chips. Ha. 

Because tomorrow is the summer is all over holiday. Then all the leaves will fall on the ground. That is why it is Fall. Not the way too hot Summer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment