Wednesday 23 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Six

I had a very busy day. I did not get in trouble at all today. Not even once. Ha. Good for me.

I do not have so much story telling time tonight. Because I went to the make me beautiful store all afternoon. So now I am a bit tired. 

The make me beautiful store makes me always a bit tired. They give me a beautiful neck scarfs. When I go there. That is nice. 

Craig is tired too. He had to go to the too many chips restaurant for lunch. He ate too many chips. 

His friend Tony came for a visit. And to have a tasty lunch. 

Tony lives not so far away. But not close. He lives right beside a very big lake. Because he has boats. And a brand new house. And a big truck. 

They were there for a long time. Talking. That is what friends do. When they go to lunch. 

When Craig got home we had to go to the make me beautiful store. Right away.

I did not bark in the car so much. This time. That is good. 

Cars are scary when they are going. I like cars when they are just all still. In my driveway. Where I can sit and watch everybody. It is known.

Somebody phoned today. They want Craig to go and work for the nice Queen again. 

Maybe she will make him a knight. And we can have a castle. And ghosts. Or a giant dragon. Maybe. 

Niamh tripped on the nasty bus. Now Her foot is too big. And Emmet is all sneezy. He got caught by Zita's cold. 

Everybody is going to go to bed early tonight. That is good. 

I have to have a nice nap on my cosy bed now.


No comments:

Post a Comment