Wednesday 2 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Forty Five

I had to get up way early today. 

Emmet had to get up way early too. Because his nice university starts today. He had to go to his way early in the morning Latin class. That is what the way old Romans talked. And the old church people too. Ha.

Then he had to go to his brand new all about the broken house war. The one that Profesor Jill teaches. The one Jamie and I can not talk about. Oh well. 

Zita and I talked to Professor Jill and my friend Jamie for a long time this morning. After Zita driove Emmet to his nice university. In front of my house. 

Emmet has a brand new keep your tea hot bottle. You need to have hot tea with you when you go to university. It is known. And donuts.

Craig drove Emmet home. He told me he has lots and lots and lots of reading to do. 

That is why he has the comfy chairs and the comfy little sofa in his bedroom. So he can read for a long long time. 

Niamh went for a ride on the go fast bicycle this afternoon. She did not wake all up until lunchtime. Ha. She had to go on the go fast bicycle to wake up. Ha. 

Craig and Zita went downtown to the way too small rascal office. To bring things back. 

Niamh wants to paint her room all band new colours. I do not know why. Oh well.

Craig is making Niamh's old computer all brand new for Zita. Because it is a fast one. Not too slow like Zita's other computer.

Craig's go fast chair is not so fast. I am way faster. It is because he is old. 

When we go to the drink coffee outside store I have slow walk. Or he will be left all behind. And get lost. 

Oh dear. Who would throw the ball with me if he were all lost. That is why I slow walk when Craig is with us. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment