Sunday 13 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Six

It is a way rainy day. It is a nice quiet Sunday. Rainy day are always quiet. No one want to get all soggy. Or have all wet feet. 

It was a very loud night. With lots of noisy thunder. 

I had to wake Zita all up this morning. We only went for a little walk. When Craig was having a long sleep in.

Then we had four fat toasts. Good for me. No nice jam. Just marmalade. I do not like that so much. 

Niamh came home today. From the cottage. 

She did not have a way good time. Only a little good time. Because of the two much rain and people with sick tummies. Oh dear. 

She had to be a big help. Making everything spic and span. Oh well.

I gave her lots of kisses when she got home. And I chewed on her foot. Ha. Good for me.

It is better when everybody is all home. In our nice house. With me. It is known.

We watched the program all about the nurses last night. In the big tents. In the way old war. On the television. In the den. It is was bit sad sometimes. 

Wars are always sad. Oh dear. I had a nice nap on the nice comfy rug.

Then we went to bed. For our nice sleep. 

Now Emmet is always up way early in the morning. Because of his nice university. It starts early in the morning for Emmet. 

He has a remember how to talk like an old old Roman exam. Tomorrow. In the morning. We will drive him. 

It is going to be all too much rain tomorrow too. Again. Oh well. 

You can not be all soggy when you go to have a remember everything exam. It is known. 






No comments:

Post a Comment