Monday 21 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Four

We went to bed early last night. Because today is a get up very early in the morning day. 

Niamh and Miss Julia have to go to their special dance a lot class. And Emmet has to go and be an way old Roman. 

He is only a Roman in the morning. Then he has donuts. Romans do not eat donuts. Only pasta and pizzas. Ha. That is good. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. An early walk. When you could not see my friends the ducks. They were hiding in the all smokey pond. 

Then Zita drove Emmet to his nice university. And we had fat toasts. Craig and Zita had their too much coffees. 

Craig had to go to our not so far away aeroport this morning. To find Auntie Jane. She is going to visit her mother and tell her not to fall down. Anymore. Ha.

Zita had to go to the way too small office. To look for interesting mail. Oh well. I helped move the cars. A lot. I was a big help. 

Sometimes when I am being a big help moving the cars dog I forget to stay behind the gate. Until the car door is all open. 

I get too excited. And get in trouble. Oh well. Maybe next time I will remember everything. 

Craig is still the nice policeman with the very brave dog. And the tasty cheese pies. That is good. 

We saw way old aeroplanes from the long time ago war. Over top of our house. 

Three of them. Two little ones and one very big one. Like the one that Craig's father used to fly in. 

They are very loud. They do not fly so high in the air. I could see them. I would not like to be in one. Too noisy.

Craig's father's aeroplane had a big moose on it. With giant dangerous horns. To catch nasty aeroplanes. And knock them down. Ha. 

Emmet went for a nice walk this afternoon. When his head got too full. 

All the leaves are going to fall down. On my lawn. Because it will all the leaves fall down time soon.  There are leaves on my street. Right now. I saw them this morning. Oh well.

I had a nice nap in the side yard today. On the nice cool stones. 

Tonight is Niamh's teach until late night. We will wait up until is is home in her cosy bed. 

We will watch the old writer detective on the television tonight. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment