Saturday 12 September 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Five

I am going to be a Roman dog. And eat tasty pasta all the time. Ha. 

Emmet taught me Latin last night. When we were waiting for Craig. 

Ego sum a magnus canis. Emmet told me. So it is true. Ha.

We had to stay up late. Because Craig had to go the the other hospital. Because his mother fell down. 

He did not get home until way way late. Zita and I waited for him.  At my window. Then everybody went to bed. To have a nice sleep. 

When I got up in the morning. I did not know the Latin anymore. Oh well. Maybe Emmet will teach me again. 

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast today. Because he did not go to sleep until way too late.

It is an all windy rainy day. I was a very soggy dog when Zita and I got home from our walk. 

Zita had her bright red keep her dry and warm coat on. She was only a little soggy. Ha.

Niamh and her friends went to a cottage. Even my friend Zoe went too. They are having a very big party in a tent. In the too much rain tonight. Ha. Too bad for them. That is silly. 

Emmet went to Mister Kettleman's all brand new all fixed up store. To get some new bagels for our lunch. 

And he got some of Mister Kettleman's special very soft just for bagels cheese. Emmet only likes that kind of bagel cheese. Ha.

Craig and I had hot toasted bagels for our lunch. 

Zita went out to drink coffees with Doctor Susan. She did not get to eat the brand new bagels with us. Too bad for her. 

Emmet is playing with his friends from all over tonight. On his way fast computer. He will not watch the television with us tonight. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch the programs about all the nice nurses. In the hospital only in tents. In the old war nobody wanted. 

We watched it the other night. Not last night. Craig was not here for watching the television time. Oh well. 

We had tasty little pizzas for our dinner. From the famous pizza store. That is good. I like the crunchy ends of the tasty pizza. Sometimes I get them. Ha. Good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment