Tuesday 7 August 2012

Day Twenty One

It is very nice out. I went for a car ride right after Zita's coffee. We should always do this. It takes a long time to finish coffee I think.

I like going downstairs. It is not scary anymore. They say it is too dangerous for me because I can't read and there are things down there that would make me sick. Sometimes I eat things I shouldn't. I don't know why.

I did not know I could not read.

Zita says dogs can hear and smell and see better than people so we don't need to read.

Maybe Niamh or Emily could teach me.  I might like to read. Niamh has a new light. It is on the ceiling.

Paul is going to bring something over so they can give Emmet a new light so he can read in bed.  I like to sleep in bed.  Emmet never sleeps. He gets up at night and makes dinner. But I am too sleepy to see if there is any for me.

I still can not find my other Red Ball. Maybe it is time is get a new one.

Emmet's Uncle Bill has a motorcycle. It is very loud. He hates squirrels too. He has a crossbow. That is good

No comments:

Post a Comment