Wednesday 22 August 2012

Day Thirty-Six

I went in the car to the bank yesterday evening. I was perfect. When I got out of the car I went right in and did not steal Maggie's food. I got two big pieces of cheese.

I had to have my nose collar on this morning's walk so I would not look at Zita. I would not even have a treat. Then she took it off and I did not pull at all. We are friends still. That is good. There were lots of smells to sniff. Racoons mostly. They were not near my garden. That is good.

I guarded the house this afternoon when they took Emmet to the Dr.

When they got home Zita and I went to the neighbour's garden as a reward. I ran around a lot with my special garden-chasing balls.

Now I am very hot and tired. Sue phoned and asked if I was OK. That is nice. She asked about Emmet too.

I have lots of ice. Niamh had a cold bath last night. That was silly. People have a lot to learn about living I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment