Thursday 30 August 2012

Day Forty-Four

Craig went to his office. His arm must be better. No one told me.

I just got to chew on my Red Ball. There was no one to throw it. I was sad.

Zita had to work on her computer. I sat on the end of the bed and looked sad. Did not work. I must try harder. It always works with Craig.

Went for a car ride. I was very good. Not so good in the bank. I had my nose collar on and I tried to get it off.  No bank treats today. Oh well.

Niamh went off with her dance friends to meet the teachers at her new school. They dance at school. She will like that. So will I. I am a good dancer. Niamh told me.

Uncle Bill and Emmet went out for lunch to eat things that were bad for them. They had the big noisy truck.

They had a good time. Emmet smelt very good and his hands tasted nice. Emmet and Uncle Bill laugh a lot. That is good.

Zita was talking to her sister in Ireland but they did not mention me or Tilly. Oh well. They say Ireland is very wet. I wonder if Tilly gets to go out in the rain. I don't.

Craig came home and he threw the Red Ball for me. That was good.

Then I went out and played with Niamh and the Twins in the garden. I got hot and had to eat all the ice before my dinner.

I wonder if there will be ice for Uncle Bill and Aunt Louise in Africa?  I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment