Tuesday 28 August 2012

Day Forty-Two

Squirrels. Squirrels in my garden. Squirrels on my patio. I run from window to window. From the den to the watching window. I bark as ferociously as I can. They ignore me. Life is hard.

Zita took Niamh and her friends to the beach. I did not go.

Uncle Bill came over to see Emmet. On his very loud motorcycle. He said he is getting too old for this. I think he is right. His is even older than Craig. Emmet says Craig used to babysit Moses.

Uncle Bill goes to Africa next week. He says it is very hot in Africa. I do not like the very hot. I am glad they did not ask me to go too.

Emmet and his friends went to the university to get their pictures taken.

They better not tell Maggie's Bill. He takes all our pictures. He smells good.

Emmet and his friends came back and then they went out again to eat. It is always very busy here.

I stayed here with Craig and his sore arm. It is not his throwing arm. That is good.

Zita and I are going for a walk. Maybe I will find the squirrel and chase it up the telephone polls where they explode. That would be good. Zoro and Jamie told me this. They saw it. It is known.

My walk was very good. I did not see a squirrel. I saw many ducks. I ignored them. I got treats from the nice lady who leaves treats for me on her porch. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment