Wednesday 8 August 2012

Day Twenty Two

Got into big trouble.  Went to go to the car for a ride, but I ran and ate Maggie's food in her outside dish. Zita was annoyed so I ran into Maggie"s house and ate Ollie's food too. And then I was too embarrassed to come out. Zita called and called but she had to come and get me. No car ride.

Zita ignored me for ever. I was very sorry and sad. I followed her around and wagged my tail and everything but she would not talk to me. I got up on the bed and felt sorry. I  shouldn't have stolen their food. Maybe they will starve. That would be bad.

At lunch time Zita came in and said we should be friends and I was so happy I even forgot about not going in the car.

When Craig got home from his office Zita told him. But he threw my Red Ball anyway.  I saw Maggie and Ollie. They didn't starve. That is good.

There was a fire truck on my corner. Fire trucks are very loud. It went away. 

Zita moved the rug to give it to the garbage men. When it was gone I found my other Red Ball. That was good.

Garbage men are very brave. They are not scared of the big garbage cans with wheels. Those are the ones that try to eat you at night if you are not careful.

Got two flies today. Wish it was squirrels.

They are cleaning the house. I stayed in the bedroom. It is safer I think.

Emmet's friends are over. They laugh a lot. Laughing is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment