Friday 31 August 2012

Day Forty-Five

More squirrels. Eating my beans.

Emmet is out. He has a sword the old Colonel left him. He could hit the squirrels with it. They would leave my beans alone after that.

Good news. I got a new Red Ball. It bounces very high. I won't tell Emmet. He will try to steal it. He steals my Blue Bone every night before dinner. I have to chase him all around the house before I can get it back. I always win. I like that.

School starts next week. Niamh, Emmet and Zita are all going back to school. They are nervous I can tell. I will make it better. Craig is too old to go to school. That is why he is going to retire.

Dogs don't get to retire. Our jobs are for life. That is good. I like my job. I am good at it. Except for the squirrels.

Zita says her classes are at good times.  I won't have to guard the house alone that much. That is good. I like company. And treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment