Sunday 12 August 2012

Day Twenty Six

Niamh's ear was so sore we had to get up in the middle of the night.

Zita and I took care of her.  I got her to lay on my kitchen bed and tickle my tummy until she felt better. Zita said I was brilliant. I was. Dogs are good at this.

Zita and I went for a long walk this morning. We went under the big bridge and along the canal. There is a lot of water in the canal. Lots of ducks asleep in the water. Emmet was right.

Emmet has a story he likes. In the story they say.."It is known.." I like that. Dogs are good at making people feel better.... It is known.

There are people walking to my corner with funny hats on. I barked at them.

I don't like hats. I can't see the face of people with hats. I don't like it if I can't see people's faces.  I don't know why but it is true.

Emmet has gone for his walk to the ice tea store. When he gets home he will give me ice cubes. He always does. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment