Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day Thirty -Five

Emmet's uncle Bill came over to see Emmet. He is a nice man. He is not sure about big dogs. I am very well behaved when he comes over. He has a truck and a motorcycle. Auntie Louise only has a very little yellow car.

He and Emmet are going to go down a tunnel next week. Zita says if Emmet eats more vegetables and is feeling better he can go.  I always eat my beans and lettuce. I don't think they will take me.

He is going to Africa to chase Elephants. Elephants are bigger than his truck he says. I am not going to Africa. Too big for me.

I met my friend BrownLab and Abby on my walk this morning so I am very tired. When I sleep in the living room I put my feet under the rug. I like this rug.

Craig's arm is not OK. He is throwing better with his other arm. He can learn new tricks. That is good.

Zita got me my new bag of food today. That is good. She says I am spoiled. That is good too.  Craig says we are all spoiled. Especially him.

No comments:

Post a Comment