Wednesday 29 August 2012

Day Forty-Three

I had a nice walk this morning. It was early. 

I found my other Red Ball. The one that won't bounce very well. It is split. Niamh says I did it.

I think the racoons did it. Squirrels couldn't do it. They are too small and skinny. Maybe it was a Bear. Emmet thinks it was a dire wolf. I have never seen one of those. Emmet reads a lot. Maybe he is right.

Everyone was away this morning at appointments. Emily came over to keep me company. That was good.

I went for a car ride. I was not perfect. I was very good Zita said. That is good.

There are people floating on rubber boats in the pond. That is very silly. They will fall in. The ducks will get them. I tried to warn them very loudly. They ignored me.

People should not ignore dogs. We know things they don't. That is too bad for them.

When Craig goes to the bathroom I find my Red Ball and sit at the door waiting for him to come and play. He should drink more coffee I think. 




No comments:

Post a Comment