Monday 6 August 2012

Day Twenty

It is a very nice day not so hot. I have been sleeping on my rug outside the back door. Zita is downstairs throwing things out.

Emmet was up very late again. I thought they had solved all  the problems. Maybe more happened last night. It must be hard being having to fix everything every night.

I am wanted to go downstairs but I might get thrown out Emmet says.

Zita found treasures in some of boxes they forgot to open.  Old books. They were very excited. The books smelt of long ago.

Some of the smells I have never smelt before. It was confusing. I wonder about where those smells came from.  One book was from Craig's dad's airplane in the old war. It smelt sad.

Paul is coming over for dinner. To put up lights in Niamh's bedroom. She will be happy. She has been away along time.

Emmet is cooking dinner. That is good. Emmet drops things. That is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment