Monday 27 August 2012

Day Forty-One

My car ride was not very good. Squirrels are everywhere. What to do?

They said I was a calm dog. Then a squirrel sat on our patio chair. I was not so calm. Oh well.

They still love me though. They said so. That is good. I try very hard to be a good dog. All dogs do.

Zita says she does not know how they got along without me. Me either.

It rained and frogs came out. Silly frogs. They jump out from behind rocks. Zita and Niamh do not like frogs at all.

Emmet and I have to take care of the frogs. We are good at it. I find them. Emmet catches them. We are a team he says. I like that.

They sent Emmet's x-rays to Toronto. Craig thinks they should not get any treats. 

I can't go out in the rain because I like to play with the water that comes off the roof before it goes down the drain. I get too wet.

Zita and Niamh got more new things for her new school. They are all nervous about their new schools. I will put my head on their legs. That will make them feel better. Dogs know these things. We don't even need treats to do this.

It has stopped raining. Zita and I are going for my before dinner walk. I will not pull. I promise.

Maybe I will see Jamie and Zoro. They can tell me about their squirrels.

I did not see any of my friends and I had to use my awful nose collar.

Craig played throw my Red Ball for a long time after my walk. So everything is fine. That is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment