Wednesday 1 August 2012

Day Fifteen

Had a bath yesterday. They didn't forget. I don't like soap. It does not smell like me. I like the rinse.

I have my own blue pool for baths in the summer. I can splash a lot. I like splashing, and shaking. I can get Niamh, Emily and Cara wet very fast.

I have to wear my nose collar now because I pull too hard. It is better than "The It will choke me to Death Collar". But not much.

Emmet wears his top hat to bed Craig says. Maybe that's why they brought in those big beds. The hat is very tall.

Craig is very stubborn. He won't change the rules to Throw My Red Ball no matter how I try. He just goes in the house and says he can't throw the ball if I don't bring it to him. I know that.

A squirrel sat on my patio and stared at me. I was very upset and very loud. Zita came out and scared him away. Emmet should lend her a sword or a canon.

I know he has a canon hidden down there. A little one would be fine. It could take care of the racoons too. That would be good.

Niamh has gone with the twins to see her favourite movie. She will be gone for a while. That is sad.

They went to Ikea again and brought back another bed. I was right they are collecting them.

People are hard to understand. Tonight I will go out on the patio to smell the day when they have their coffee. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment