Thursday 9 August 2012

Day Twenty Three

Oh no. My favourite, and best tasting Red Ball has split in half. Now I only have one Red Ball.

Craig says we will have to introduce Red Ball rationing. That sounds bad. The stores have lots of balls but not allways Red Balls.

Craig says there is a world-wide Red Ball shortage. I blame the banks. I bet they are hiding all the Red Balls. Paul says they have not changed their spots. Who would use a spotty bank anyway?

Zita's bank is green. I have seen it in my car rides.

Zita took her car to the garage for tires so no car rides today.

Niamh's room is very clean and has a new long desk under her window. But there is no Niamh there to use it. That makes me sad.

Craig forgot to give me my breakfast this morning. Maybe his memory is going away.

He still can remember how to throw my Red Ball. The one that still bounces. That is good.

Emmet and his friends made dinner last night. They are very messy Zita says. They gave me cheese so I don't mind.

I have not seen squirrels for a while. Maybe they drowned. Maybe the Black dog with the White tail turned them into Zombies.

Emmet says that is possible. Emmet has armour. I saw it in his new bedroom. He is prepared. That makes me happy.

Emmet weighed me. I am 65 pounds.

It raining. I can not go out and play in the drain because I get too wet. Wish I was a duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment