Thursday 16 August 2012

Day Thirty

Niamh went to try the bus to her new school. Emmet went along. Just in case. They got lost.

Went way way faraway. Even farther than my doctor Smith. Emmet could see the Peace Tower so he knew where our house was.

They walked home and they saw three snakes. They said they wished they had me with them. I would be good with snakes - if they weren't too big.

They were near Emmet's chip store. They didn't take enough money for lunch. That is sad.

It was very hot. They bought ice smoothies. They said they laughed a lot.

It would have been better if I was lost with them. I would have laughed too.  I could have sniffed my way home. No problem.

All the papers came this morning. I got to guard them. The squirrels might eat them. I hate squirrels. One was drinking from my outside bowel. The water was dirty. Maybe it will die.

It is too hot so we went for our short walk and I got all the ice I wanted. That is good.

Zita and I are tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment