Sunday 19 August 2012

Day Thirty-Three

I had a bath. It was not my idea. Niamh, Cara and Emily filled up my outside bathtub and gave me a bath. It was not very bad. The girls are nice. I do not like the soap.

Emmet has baths all the time.  He must get very dirty downstairs.  

Emmet has gone out with his Chris and Sava to eat hamburgers and watch a loud movie.

Craig and Zita are still cleaning up - they found my blue bone.  That is good.

I was sitting on my patio this morning and a squirrel ran right in front of me and ran up a tree. That is not good.   

Squirrels are not nice at all.  They probably taste awful. Not like cheese at all, or green beans. I like green beans.

We had nice walks today. I did not have to have my nose collar on. That is good.  

There are lots of ducks in the far pond.  They don't come often to our pond. We have scared them away.  

There were raccoons in my garden. They will eat all my green beans. Emmet will fix that. Emmet is a knight. Raccoons don't scare him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment