Friday 17 August 2012

Day Thirty-One

Craig's friend Amy is afraid of cows. I could protect her. Bouvier's are not afraid of cows. Even though they have horns. I saw them in a book Niamh showed me. Niamh and I agreed that I would not be afraid of cows.

Amy lives very far away. Maybe they have Irish cows where she lives.

Emmet is still asleep. He stays up late.

There was a squirrel on my patio and it jumped onto Zita's chair. I got a bit too loud Craig said.

I was not so loud. It did not wake Emmet up.

Zita is out with all the news papers. The squirrels did not eat any of them.  I got a treat.

I wonder if auntie Eileen knows that Irish cows a very dangerous. Niamh should tell Tilly. Just in case.

I bark at things Craig can not hear. He can not hear as well as I can. He is getting old.

He said I was being a bully. That is not very nice. There were squirrels in Zita's garden I heard them. What else could I do. It is hard being a dog sometimes. He threw my Red Ball a lot and gave me a peanut butter treat. I think he was sorry.

Emmet got up. He told me that cows kill more people than sharks. They must be those Irish cows Emmet knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment