Sunday 5 August 2012

Day Nineteen

Lots of rain. I could not see my corner. Maybe it will drown the squirrels.

I can't go out and play in the rain because I get very wet and it takes two million towels to dry me.

Emmet did not go to bed until I got up to go out. He said he and Chris and Sava had solved all the problems of the world. That is good.

But they probably forgot some. Like the squirrels. Staying up too late does that.

They are going out for dinner. I hope they come back. I worry about that you know.  But Emmet is here. He never goes out except to the ice tea store. Or the Hintonburger. Or with uncle Bill. I think he is wise.

When Emmet was making his dinner I went downstairs. For the first time.

I may have slipped and slid down a bit. Niamh says not to disguise the truth. It is very scary down there. I think they should use the gate so I don't slip again.

Everyone is home. Except for Niamh. I miss her. Not enough noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment