Sunday 1 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Eight

We had a nice sleep in today.

Because it is sleep in Sunday. 

But we did not go for a good morning walk. It is way too hot. 

Zita said I might burn my own feet. On the too hot sidewalks. I would not like that.

So we stayed inside and looked out the watching. But it was all empty. 

Nobody wants to go for a nice walk when it is burn your feet hot outside. 

Niamh and cousin Orlaith are still at the Mahoney’s cottage. With all the Mahoneys . 

When it is too hot they go to the far away dock and just jump into the lake. 

BloggerImage

That is how you get all cool at a cottage. When it is way too hot outside. Ha.

And drink lots of lemonade. And sometimes wine too. 

Mister Ryder the dog was there too. Minding everybody. He has his own do not drown jacket.  Ha.

I do not have a do not drown jacket. I have my own keep you dry jacket. Ha. 

I had to stay here to mind Craig and Zita and Emmet. It is my own job.

I am the very best minder dog ever. Zita told me. It is true. 

The very very noisy little fast aeroplanes flew right over my house at lunchtime. 

Because it is our own country’s Sing Happy Birthday day. 

They always come to visit on this day. Oh well. 

I barked at them. A lot. But they did not hear me. 

Because they are way too loud. That is not so nice. 

Zita is taking all the extra stuff out of Niamh’s old bedroom. So it can be her own comfy office. 

With comfy chairs and her desk. From or bedroom. Ha.

There was lots and lots of extra stuff in the old bedroom. Oh dear.

We will take it to the store for people who do not have enough stuff. 

A noisy policeman’s car went down my other street. Very very fast. Oh dear. 

It did not stop at my house. That is good. 

We did not play catch the ball so much today. It is too hot for Craig. Maybe he will melt. Oh dear.

My friend Emmet is writing a very big story today. For the old Gods game. It is his new job. 

They are going to give him real money too. Ha. That is good. 

He is going to have an important meeting this afternoon. On the telephone. 

I have to be a no barking dog. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Before dinnertime Zita went up to the busy street. On her own fast bicycle. In the way too hot. 

To get some very delicious steaks for us. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and I like steaks. 

Niamh only likes chicken.

So we will have only a little dinner tonight. 

Because it is way too hot outside. 

Zita and I went to doctor Susan’s house for our little before dinnertime walk. 

It is not even very far away. We had stuff to give to her. Ha. Good for us. 

Maybe we will watch the detectives tonight. In the den. 

Maybe I will have a nap on the comfy rug. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment