Wednesday 18 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Eighty Five

Cousin Orlaith did not go to the buffalos building today.

Because she has a too sore throat. So she went back downstairs and had a very big nap.

When you are a bit sick you have to have naps. It is known.

Craig had a sleep in today. I did not mind him. I was minding cousin Orlaith.

We did not have toasts today. Because of the sleep in. Too bad for me.

Zita stayed in the garden until lunchtime. Making all the too big bushes shorter. 

So it is easy to see the beautiful pond. Ha. That is a good idea.

Emmet is writing a very very short story. All about his very big story. 

So he can read his story to everybody in way way far away Wales. Craig read it too. So it is beautiful. 

Zita is making the very special with strawberries giant delicious dessert. 

For our everybody altogether dinner tonight.

Because our friends Lee and Cara are going to have dinner with us. So they do not just starve away.

Their mother and their father in in far away. I do not know why. Oh well. 

So they have to make their own dinners. All by themselves. Not just pasta all the time. Ha. 

Miss Rima went to her all burnt up apartment this morning. With some men. 

To look at all her burned up things. So she can have money to buy brand new things. 

You cannot even ware nice clothes there. 

Because it is way too dirty inside the burnt up apartment. Oh dear. 

Craig only read a little bit for our nice Queen today. 

Because there were not so many interesting stories today. Too bad for her. 

My friend Garry came to visit me today. And get his money. 

Because we sold his very old chairs. At the giant sell everybody your not so good stuff day. 

Mister Garry told me that my cousin Mattie does not eat his dinners when it is way too hot outside. Oh dear.

Sometimes I do not eat my breakfast until my dinner time. Oh well.

My friend Emmet is in trouble. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

We have to get a brand new make the water hot kettle. 

Because he makes Irish tea all the time. So the old make the water hot kettle just stopped. 

It was way way too tired. Oh dear. 

Zita and I had a very nice before dinner walk today. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment