Friday 27 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Ninety Four

Zita and I had a very nice good morning walk. 

Because it was a beautiful day outside this morning. Just lots of sheep clouds. 

But Craig did not get up right away so I had a little sleep in.

Then we had toasted buns with lots and lots of jam for our breakfast. Ha.

We played catch the ball lots of times. Because it was just beautiful outside. 

Then I went downstairs to mind my friend Emmet. On the very comfy new rug.

Last night I minded cousin Orlaith and Emmet downstairs all night. 

Because of the scary thunderstorm. Ha. Good for us. 

Maybe Niamh had thunder in the forest. Oh dear. That is not so nice.

There are lots of noisy men walking on the roof of the house across my street. They have noisy machines. 

It is hard to have a nice comfy nap with noisy machines outside. It is known.

They threw everything down. Off the roof. Onto the ground. I do not know why. 

But they had to stop. Because of more lots of rain. And scary thunder too. Too bad for them.

So I minded my friend Emmet in the basement. On his comfy bed. 

Then it was all full of sunshine. That is a silly day. It is known.

Mister Professor Carter is still in the nasty food hospital. But he is not so sick today. That is good.

My friend Niamh came back home from the forest. To sleep in her own comfy bed. In her brand new bedroom. 

There was a real huge bear there. In the forest. Niamh saw it. It did not eat anybody. That is good.

We can have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Because Niamh is not living in the forest anymore. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment