Friday 13 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Eighty

I did not have toasts today. Oh dear.

Because I was fast asleep. 

Outside in the side yard when Craig made the toasts. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

And Zita forgot to take her telephone to the rascal ladies office.

Today is Craig and Zita’s special when they got married a long time ago day. Ha. 

So they are going to a table sheet restaurant for a special tasty dinner. Ha. Just them. Up on the busy street. 

I am going to stay here. Because I have to guard everybody else. 

Because it is the everybody plays the dragon game day. 

So my house will be all full up with people. And tasty treats too. Ha. 

And everybody will go downstairs to Emmet’s big bedroom. To play the dragons game. Me too.

The present man brought two secret presents for Zita today. Because it is the special day. Ha. 

It is a bit way too hot outside today. We only played catch the ball lots of times. Not lots and lots of times. 

At lunchtime Zita came home to get her own telephone but she had to go right away to a meeting. 

To help Miss Rima. 

Because of her all burnt up apartment. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

I had a nice long quiet day today. I think it is too hot outside for the awful squirrels. Ha. That is good.

Maybe they will just melt. Maybe.

Craig’s football lost last night. Again. Too bad for him. I did not watch it. 

I minded Zita and Niamh and our cousin Orlaith instead. 

Then everybody went right to fast asleep. In their own comfy beds. Me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment