Friday 20 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Eighty Seven

I had a nice quiet day today.

Because all the ladies are all at work.

Zita and I went for a very long good morning walk.

Craig was all awake when we got home. He did not have a sleep in today.

We did not have toasts today. Only peanut butter cookies. Oh well.

We had peanut butter sandwiches with strawberries for our lunch. Ha. 

Emmet had toasty bagels and bagel cheese for his lunch. I did not get any. 

Because he had his tasty lunch downstairs and I had a nap on my comfy bed. In the kitchen.

Craig and I played catch the ball. When he was not finding interesting stories for our nice Queen. 

It is a beautiful day outside today. Just a bit too hot. I did not have any outside in the side yard naps today.

We saw Zita’s friend who makes beautiful paintings. He waved at me. 

He even made a beautiful painting of my pond. 

BloggerImage

He makes lots of beautiful paintings. And people buy them for lots of real money. Good for him. 

When cousin Orlaith came home today she had a present. From all her friends at the buffalos building.

It is a keep you warm in way far away Galway fat shirt. 

And it even has RCMP writing on it. Because that is who owns the buffalos buildings. 

They are the with the beautiful horses police. Cousin Orlaith did not get a beautiful horse though.

The nasty cold still has her caught. So she made some Irish tea.

With the brand new make the hot water kettle. The present man brought it today. That is good.

Niamh and Orlaith and Rima are going to visit the nice little girls tonight. On their bicycles. At nighttime. 

There is another football game tonight. 

So the way too many cars are here again. 

And the silly lost their car people.

And the take the cars away trucks.

And the police cars too. Oh dear. 

It is too busy on my street. Oh dear. I do not like that so much. 

The drivers do not drive so carefully when they look for a place to put their cars. 

Maybe they would squish Zita and me when we go on our nice walk. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment