Monday 9 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Six

I had a nice quiet day.

Zita and I had a very nice early in the morning walk. We did not see anybody. Oh well.

When we got home Craig was up too. At the same time as Niamh. Ha.

Niamh is teaching the little children how to be fierce knights. With very soft cannot hurt you swords.

Emmet used to play that game. When he was not so old. 

Now he is too old. Too bad for him. 

It is still way hot outside but Zita took her go fast bicycle to the rascal ladies office. Oh well.

Craig and I had lots of toasts today. 

We had little round breakfast toasts. And then we had peanut butter toasts for our lunchtime. Ha. 

Toasts are my favourite. 

Emmet had to go to the very long sandwich store up on the very busy street. At lunchtime. 

Because Niamh called him on the telephone. He had to get Niamh a for her lunchtime sandwich.

Because the top of her own made drink came off and spilled all over her delicious lunch. Oh dear. 

That is not so nice. And very messy. Oh dear. 

This morning there were awful squirrels all over my own patio. Chasing each other. All the time. 

They were in my trees too. Oh dear. That is not right.

And yesterday there was a very little chipmunk. I never saw a chipmunk before. They are not so big. 

Zita said I should not bark at them. Because they are little and I am very big. Oh well. 

Craig and I played catch the ball this morning. Then I had a nice long nap. 

When I have I nice nap I cannot see the squirrels. That is good. 

Craig did not read so very much today. He listened to nice quiet music instead. It was a bit too sore day. 

Sometimes I have a sore leg too. But I have some do not be too sore medicine. That is good. 

Craig has some medicine too. Just like me. Ha.

After lunch I went downstairs to the basement to see my friend Emmet. 

It is my job to mind everybody in my house. Even if they live in the scary basement. 

Now the basement is as neat as can be. So we can have a nice new comfy all over the floor rug. 

When Zita and her go fast bicycle came home we went for our before dinner walk right away. 

To see if my friends the ducks were awake. Ha. Silly ducks. 

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment