Saturday 30 June 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Sixty Seven

Zita did not sleep in her own comfy bed last night.

She had to stay at Kathy’s cottage. So she could have a tasty dinner and go for a boat ride on the very big lake. 

And then talk to Kathy until the middle of the night. Ha. Because they are friends. 

So I had to guard Craig and Emmet all by myself. All night. Ha. Good for me.

Craig went to his old friends breakfast restaurant today. But he was late. I do not know why.

We played catch the ball. But only for a little bit. 

Because it is a way too hot outside day today. 

Zita came home before our lunchtime. Then Craig was home too. Ha. That is right.

Zita and I went for a short very slow walk. Because of the way too hot. 

Then Zita talked to her mother in way far away Dublin. It is way too hot there too. I do not know why. Oh well.

Tomorrow is our country’s Sing Happy Birthday day. Maybe we will have a delicious cake. Maybe.

We do not get secret presents on this birthday. I do not know why. Maybe it is a secret.

Craig used to know lots of secret secrets. Now he does not. 

Because now he is just all retired. 

And now he only reads interesting new stories for our nice Queen. Ha. Too bad for him. 

Today is Emmet’s teach the far away people all about all the different way old Gods. 

And their very interesting stories. 

After lunchtime Zita went outside to make the garden beautiful. Even in the way too hot. That is silly.

The make the house as cool as can be machine is on. So I am not a too hot dog. 

But I cannot go outside to help in the garden. Or I will just melt away. Zita said so. Oh dear. 

Then she went to visit Susan. 

Because it is way too hot to make the garden beautiful today. Oh well. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and I had a tasty fat hamburgers for our dinner. That was a tasty dinner. 

Maybe we will watch watch the drive too fast detectives tonight. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment