Saturday 7 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Four

It is Saturday.

Saturday is Craig’s go to his old friends breakfast day. Ha.

So Zita and I took Craig all the way to the busy street. To the old friends restaurant. He did not get lost. 
Good for us.

Mister Paul was not there. Maybe he just got lost. Ha. Too bad for him. 

Then Zita and I went for a long walk.

Because it is a very beautiful day outside today. That is nice.

Then we came home and Zita drove her go fast bicycle to Craig’s Mother’s little apartment. 

And then they went for some tasty treats and some too much coffees. Outside. 

Near our bank that always gives me the giant treats for nice dogs. 

They always go for treats. 

When you are very very old you can just eat treats. Nobody says wait until you eat your dinner. Ha. 

BloggerImage

When Craig got home he had more new detectives from Mister Tom. 

And some very old movies for Niamh. Not even in colour movies. 

They are very old movies. Like Craig. Ha.

Niamh loves the very old movies. Mister Tom finds them just for her. That is nice.

Emmet says a silly cold caught him. When he was outside. 

It is because when my family is outside I cannot guard them so well. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

Emmet and Niamh and cousin Orlaith went to see a movie last night. Altogether. Up on the busy street.

It was about an ant. That is a silly movie. Too bad for them. 

Craig and Zita and I went to bed early. That is good.

Because we have a very comfy bed. 

Emmet had his talk to everybody all over the whole world about the way old Gods day today. 

He had to have lots of Irish tea. Because he got caught by the colds. Oh dear. 

Zita talked to cousin Robert today. In way far away Dublin. Ha. That is nice. 

And she talked to her mother and her father too. Cousin Robert was at their house. 

He was being a big help. Just like me. Ha. That is good. Maybe he gets treats too. Ha.

Niamh and cousin Orlaith went out for a delicious lunch. Together downtown. 

To an outside in a park restaurant.

Because it is a beautiful day outside today.

But they were very late. 

Because they had to have as clean as can be baths. 

Maybe they were too smelly to go outside. Oh dear.

Sometimes I am a bit smelly but then I have to go outside. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Zita went out shopping so I had a long nice outside in the side yard nap. Ha. 

Craig’s football team won last night. Ha. I did not see it. I was just fast asleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment