Monday 23 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Ninety

I was very busy last night. 

Because of the Sing Happy Birthday day party.

We had lots of cheese. I even got some.  And there were lots of presents. Just for Craig’s mother.

I was a very big help opening all the presents. It is my favourite job.

BloggerImage

And we had an everybody altogether special dinner. With the table sheet too. Ha.

BloggerImage

And everybody had tasty food on sticks. Ha.

Niamh and cousin Orlaith cooked the sticks in the side yard. On the only for outside stove. 

And then we had the all on fire cake too. 

BloggerImage

Because it was a Sing Happy Birthday day dinner.

After dinnertime Zita and Auntie Jane took Craig’s mother back to her little not very far apartment. With all her presents. 

Then I had a nice nap on my comfy bed in the kitchen. 

Being the best party dog makes me very tired. 

When Zita came home everybody was in the kitchen. With me. Telling stories about Craig’s mother. 

Then everybody was tired and we went to bed. Ha.

This morning Zita got up very early.

Because the too many leafs made the rain just fall off the roof. It did not go into the ground. 

It just made a way too big puddle. In my side yard. Oh dear. 

So Zita took all the leaves away. And put them in a big bag. Ha.

Then we went for our nice walk. We met Miss Claudia. She has a nice nearly big dog. 

So tonight Craig and Zita are going to Miss Claudia and Mister Doug’s house for a tasty dinner. 

Mister Doug gave my friend Emmet the very comfy lie down chair and the sofa too. 

They are in his cosy bedroom. Ha. 

I have to stay here tonight. To mind everybody else.

Because when Craig and Zita are not here I am in charge. Ha. 

After Zita and her go fast bicycle went to the rascal ladies office Craig and I had a toasty croissant.

Niamh and cousin Orlaith are very busy at their work today. 

Emmet is not writing anything today. It is only a reading his interesting books day. That is good. 

Tomorrow Niamh is going to live in the forest. And sleep there too. With the little girls. From the Centre Building. In a tent. Oh dear.

She is going to sleep on the ground. Not on her own comfy bed. Oh dear. What if there are lions. Oh dear.

I cannot go to mind them. 

Because you have to go on a smelly bus. I am not allowed on the bus. Oh dear. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment