Thursday 12 July 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Nine

Miss Rima had to sleep here last night.

Because her little apartment was all on fire. And all her things too. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

She had to have lots and lots of squeaky clean showers when she got to our house.

Because of all the nasty smelly smoke. 

And she only visited the all burnt up apartment for a little time. With a fireman. 

To get important stuff. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

Now she will have to get new stuff. Even her clothes too. Oh dear.

This morning Niamh went to the not very far away lake. 

With all the little children from her pretend you are a famous knight camp. 

From the Center Building. On a smelly bus. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

There were squirrels everywhere in my own bushes. In my side yard this morning. 

I got in trouble. Too much loud barking. Again. Oh well.

We did not have toasts this morning. We had two fat Scotsman’s cookies instead. Oh well.

My friend Mister Gary came to visit me today. Before lunchtime. That is a nice visit. 

He told me my cousin Mattie does not like nice walks in the way too hot either. Just like me. Ha.

He just likes to stay in his own cool inside house. Like me. 

I showed him my big red ball. Cousin Mattie has a big red ball too. Like me. 

Because were are cousins. It is known.

BloggerImage

Craig and I stayed in the side yard this afternoon.

Because it is a beautiful day outside. Craig listened to his book. On his telephone. That is silly.

So I had a nice nap. On the warm stones. That was nice. 

Niamh found a giant sign in the basement. She has to clean it all up. 

And then she is going to put it in her brand new bedroom. Just like a beautiful picture. 

BloggerImage

It is outside in the side yard.

It was a nice very quiet day for me. 

Then cousin Orlaith came home so then I minded her too. She made toasts. 

She always make us toasts when she comes home from her work. Ha. That is good. 

It is a play football game here today. Up on the busy street.

So there are too many cars all over again. And the take your car away trucks too. Oh dear.

The radio said that the very loud little fast aeroplanes are going to fly right over my house tonight. 

Because of the football game. Oh well. I do not like the little loud fast aeroplanes. They are too loud. 


No comments:

Post a Comment